Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hard work

Well, I've been a little busy this month, but I also need some time for myself. I'm taking two jobs. One of them is part-time, teaching in an English School in the evening during the week (M-F), and in the morning on Friday and Saturday. I had to spend a lot of hours in training for that, so I just started last Saturday. I thought it was going to get really hard for me, but I've been having fun. Most of the students are somehow shy, but all them are nice.

When I was in the training days, I got another job opportunity. The Office of the United Nations Development Fund in Bogota needed someone to review Colombian press from 2003 to 2005 (not all the media, just the most outstanding newspapers and magazines) in search of news and qualified opinions about human development in the city. It's been a dream for me to do something to help UN, so I accepted without hesitation. I'm not linked with the Organization, what I'm doing for them is just a private service. But it's great anyway.

So I've got two jobs and my thesis work is not finished yet. I don't know exactly what to do to get all this done in time, apart from working hard all day everyday. It's obvious I have to, but it's not obvious how to do it. But I'll find the way anyway. It's a matter of patience, time and being just a little smart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 20 May, 2007 11:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for yourself is always a good thing...I've really learned that recently...

Kahil
mykahil.com
yourkahil.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home