Sunday, September 17, 2006

Celebration

In Colombia we don't celebrate San Valentine's day. We rather have a 'Love and Friendship day' every third Saturday of September. But obviously many people go out on Friday night to party for celebration. That was what I did for the first time last Friday. I called my boyfriend and he told me he'd got two tickets for a concert in an important gay disco in Bogota called 'Theatron'. I'd been never there, so -though I was not very interested in the artists- I decided to go.
I felt he was a little tired (I hope so), but we got a lot of fun. Because the place is very exclusive, it could be a little hard to get in but undoubtedtly worthy. Well, though we had to stay in a zone full of chairs. Indeed, the disco was formerly a traditional Bogotan theater and it preserves some of that atmosphere: there's a scenario separated from the 'audience' (now the people partying), the place is very wide, the ceiling very high, there are many arranged chairs... I think the zone around the scenario had chairs in the past, but now it's a dance floor.
I was feeling guilty that night because I spent all my afternoon chatting to some friends and nothing more, instead of the many things I have to do for the next week. But I forgot my guilt at night with my boy in the disco and in... Well, the rest of the story is just for us, OK? All I have to say now is that I'm surprised: I can't say he drives me crazy, but as times goes by I love him more and more and I feel he deserves it. And just that. That's enough to feel happy to have got him.

1 Comments:

At 20 September, 2006 21:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwe... Isn't it good to have a man? Its nice to go to bed with someone next to you...and know that he'll be there when you wake up each morning...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home